Weise-DMS 2023supports companies with audit-compliant filing, standardises and structures workflows and creates the technical prerequisites for meeting legal requirements (GoBD, GDPdU and DSGVO). Both the setup and the operation and user guidance of the software are simple and intuitive.
It is impossible to imagine our daily work without documents - be it contracts, incoming invoices, plans, calculations, proofs or internal documents. Every company has its own, mostly historically grown, system for filing, which in most cases, however, has serious weaknesses in practice. Different employee-specific designations, different document sources and ambiguous classifications are just a few of them. The result is a high and time-consuming search effort. Document management systems (DMS) promise a remedy, but they are usually very expensive and require drastic structural changes to internal work processes. This is not the case with "Weise-DMS". The software can be based on existing structures and retain them. A complete restructuring of internal work processes is therefore not necessary.
Individual document types (e.g. contracts or incoming invoices) and an unlimited number of sources (e.g. scanner, e-mail inbox, project folder) can be defined. Workflows can be defined for the sources/document types to map internal processes with rights and tasks (document review, release, acknowledgement, dispatch). In addition, documents can be assigned to employees and set to resubmission.
An automatic full-text search is also integrated, as well as OCR text recognition, which also quickly finds incorrectly named or filed documents. Documents can be provided with self-defined markers and extended with own additional data fields.
What are the functions and features of the programme?
- Simple and intuitive to use
- audit-compliant filing
- Individually definable
- Document types
- Document status
- Any number of sources (scanner, folder, e-mail)
- Classification via individual markers
- extensive search functions
- Automatic and manual keywording
- Text recognition (OCR)
- Full text search
- User management
- Data backup
- Definition of own additional data fields
- Definition of own folder structures
- Digital files
- Graphical workflow editor
- Preview function for documents and workflows
- Resubmission option
- Connection to the Project Control Centre and VvW Control
- Floating licence for network versions
- 600 MB free hard disk space
- At least 4 GB free main memory
- Processor 2 GHz
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11