Time recording software + hardware
Full- or part-time employees, short-term workers, shift work, seasonal work or remote work: every company and every industry is different. Whether you need a time recording system for home office hours or a classic solution with a permanently installed terminal, our modular time recording system can be adapted to your company's requirements.
Time recording is becoming more and more important in companies and offices in view of ever tighter fees, supports effective staff utilisation in times of a shortage of skilled workers and, last but not least, also serves to meet legal requirements.
The spectrum of time recording ranges from pure attendance times (by login/logout or by transponder), to booking on projects, sub-projects and project phases, to upstream employee deployment planning and workload planning. It is supplemented by a graphic holiday planning incl. application and approval process.
Zeiterfassung CS 2023 software supports you flexibly on your way to time recording and grows according to your requirements.
Which modules does Zeiterfassung 2023 include?
The programme consists of the following modules, which can also be ordered individually on request:
Standard: Time recording
- Time recording on the PC
- Optionally running time clock
- Time recording via Android and iOS app (also offline), (module web server required)
- Time recording via terminal/transponder, (terminal module required)
- Time recording on projects and project phases (can be subdivided as desired, priorities, own markers, classification)
- Individual project filter
- Graphical holiday schedule with application and approval (Gantt chart)
incl. free app
"Time recording mobile"
for iOS and Android
- Time recording via any Internet browser without having to install the client software at the workplace
- Employees can also record their times easily and quickly outside the office
- Comparison of target and actual times for the current month
- Individual project filter adjustable
- Holiday plan
- Data storage takes place at the customer
- Gantt chart and workload planning
- Target time rough planning for projects and project phases
- Target time planning per employee as Gantt chart/bar chart (assignment of project phases)
- Target time planning per project as Gantt chart/bar chart (assignment of employees to project phases)
- Daily view or cumulative on weekly/monthly/yearly view
- Staff scheduling on a percentage basis (e.g. 50% of working time) or on a flat-rate basis (e.g. 1 h per day)
- Overview of employee workload
- General time/absence planning (training times, planned sick times, meetings)
- Colour highlighting of overloads
- Self-definable limit for tolerated overloads
Terminal and transponder
With the powerful terminal, working times and breaks can be recorded quickly and contactlessly on site via handy transponders. The data transfer for Zeiterfassung 2023 takes place in real time via the network.
- Physical recording of coming and going times as well as tours of duty via terminal and transponder (RFID tag or chip card)
- Time booking in seconds
- Comprehensive evaluation options
- Checking the booking of attendance times on project activities
- Intuitive operation
- Modern, elegant design
- Easy assembly
- IPS touch screen colour display
- Transponder reader